Friday, May 11, 2018

Sharing What I Love!

I've shared a LOT of new stuff this week, but let's not forget there's some AMAZING new stuff to purchase right now!!!  The Share What You Love Early Release Suite is GORGEOUS!  I've been playing with the products for a while and I love them!!  The DSP alone is to die for!  But there's so much to love in this suite!  
I used lots of products from the Gotta Have It All Bundle, which is the bundle I suggest getting, once you start using the products, you're gonna want it all so just start there.  First the Love What You Do set is amazing! It's so easy to create such a fun card! Grapefruit Grove is the color you get in the bundle and it's beautiful.  I've been pulling it out for almost everything!  LOVE IT!!  I threw in some DSP and the velvet ribbon too. That ribbon is so luxurious!  
Here are the bundles again so you can decide what you need.  They all contain at least one free item so they're all a great choice to get! 
Defiantly my favorite part of all three bundles are the ink! Not only is Grapefruit Grove a new color but you get it in our new and awesome ink pad cases! 
The Gotta Have It All Bundle contains everything you need to make dozens of amazing cards!  Plus this bundle is the only place you can get the Statement Of My Heart set.  This stamp will not be in the catalog, it's exclusive to this bundle and it's only available this month! Head to my online store to shop today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: