Tuesday, April 10, 2018

When Pigs Fly

This card makes me so happy!!  First look at that stinkin' cute little pig! I used the This Little Piggy stamp set and colored him with my Stampin' Blends. The cloud pattern DSP works perfectly for this card, the patten is from the Myths and Magic DSP in the Occasions Catalog.  Finally what makes this card so perfect....
...is that the little piggy 'flies' across the card!  On the DSP piece I used the Classic Label punch and punched a 'track' across the card.  I fussy cut the pig out, and place it in the track with a dimensional, then added that onto a longer piece of the DSP.  When you pull the long piece the pig moves along the track making it fly!  SOOOO cute!!!!  I kept the DSP in place by adding a row of dimensionals on top and below the DSP so the pig can only go back and forth not up and down.  The entire thing is attached to another piece of DSP to keep the cloud background continuous. Then attached to a Powder Pink card base.  This card is so cute!  I love it to pieces!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!     

No comments: