Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The New In Colors

We're nearing the final month of school here.  I can't believe it!  Soon the kids will be out for the entire summer! I've been busily trying to catch up on work, classes, family schedules and more!  I have a big class coming up this weekend and it's consumed nearly my entire week, but I'm excited about the class. It will be a great time!  Today I wanted to introduce you to the new 2018-2020 In Colors!  I love these colors so much!  They're beautiful individually or together.  The first is Lovely Lipstick.  It's a beautiful rich, dark pink that I will reach for often! 
Next up is Pineapple Punch.  This bright yellow is my new favorite yellow of all time!!  I'm not a big yellow fan but I LOVE this color!!!  The cards are all identical with the exception of colors.  I used a new set called Detailed With Love.  This greeting is my favorite "So many of my smiles begin with you" How great is that!!!
Next up is Grapefruit Grove.  Those of you sad about Peekaboo Peach leaving, have no fear Grapefruit Grove is an awesome substitute....I may even like it better.  It's a little bolder and brighter than Peekaboo Peach but that's one of the reasons I love it!!  The cards all also feature the new Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.  This is going to be my favorite ribbon ever!  It's so pretty and soft!  I LOVE IT!!! 
Blueberry Bushel is up next and it's a gorgeous bright blue!  Perfect for so many projects!  This is a great classic blue to keep in your stash!  I used the Layering Ovals to cut out the greetings and the scalloped black tags behind the greetings.  So pretty!!! 
Finally, our last color is Call Me Clover.  This is the perfect shamrock green and will be a great addition to our line of colors.  So that's it! That's a good look at some new products, and our new In Colors! Do you have a favorite color?  I can't choose I love them all!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: