Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Sweet Little Something

Happy Wednesday!!!  I'm so excited to share these sweet cards with you today! A couple weeks ago I did a Facebook Live where I showed you how I stamped all these precious bunnies from the Sweet Little Something set. I used my Stamparatus and that made stamping these so easy and effortless!
I made all the cards the same, using their coordinating colors, and either silver or gold.  I love the metallic accents to them. 
I used the 'Hip Hop Hooray' sentiment in the set because I thought that was the most versatile one. Not only can it be use for a baby card, but maybe a birthday or congratulations card too!  Lots of options!

I don't know what color combo I like the most! They're all so cute!!!  From the top down I used Tempting Turquoise and Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant, Lemon Lime Twist and Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight, Powder Pink and Berry Burst, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. There was also an orange bunny using Calypso Coral and Tangerine Tango but in the end I didn't love that color combo so I didn't use it. 

The video from my Facebook Live is below if you'd like to check out how I made the bunnies. 

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

No comments: