Thursday, April 19, 2018

Painted Glass Suite

I've been having fun playing with all my new stuff!!!!  One of the new suites in the catalog is this Painted Glass Suite and I LOVE IT!!!!  It's a gorgeous suite that features lots of images that look like stained glass and is simply gorgeous!!  I used only the butterfly and thank you greeting from the stamp.  I colored them with my blends and used the coordinating framelits to cut them out. 
I covered my butterflies with Wink Of Stella for some shimmer and then I covered the butterflies with our fine tip glue pen to give them some extra shine!  I finished the card by embossing the greeting in white and attaching to the card!  I have another card tomorrow sharing more from this suite!

On a personal note.  This week I lost a friend.  Jennifer Riordan was tragically killed on Tuesday while flying home from NYC.  I met Jennifer years ago at a Stampin' Up! workshop.  She truly was one of the most amazing woman I knew and the entire city of Albuquerque is grieving for her.  She leaves behind a husband and 2 young children.  Her family released a statement on Tuesday night, "In Jennifer's memory, please remember to always be kind, loving, caring and sharing."  Kind, loving, caring and sharing is truly how Jennifer lived her life.  Today when you go out in the world carry these qualities with you, let's all be kind, loving, caring and sharing.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: