Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Mini Watercolored Canvas

One of the gifts I gave to all my downline who attended the craft weekend was this sweet little mini canvas with a scripture about friendship on it.  I made four different ones.  This was my favorite color combination.  I was sure this would be my least favorite but I ended up loving this one the most! To make all the canvases I used a paint brush to wet it then used reinker to add color to it.  I made sure to blend them together with a paint brush.  I found a real paintbrush worked much better than an aqua painter for this.  For this one I used Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight and a little Berry Burst.
I used a black sharpie to add the verse. I also tried adding them with some metallic pens but in the end the sharpie worked the best.  For the purple one I used Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry.  For the blue one I used Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay and a little Tranquil Tide. The canvases were bought on Amazon and the little easels I had on had from last year when I picked them up at Target in their dollar spot.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: