Monday, March 12, 2018

Mini Basket Weave Baskets

I have the easiest little mini basket, pouch, gift you've every seen! I made a stack of these in no time and you can too! I started with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that is 2"x4", I ran it through the Big Shot with the new Basket Weave Embossing folder--remember you can only get this folder as a Sale-a-Bration item at the $100 level.  You get it with the Blossoming Basket Bundle! The handles are 1/4"x 4" I used a stapler to add the handles on and keep the top of the basket closed. So really it's more like a little pouch that looks like a basket ;)
Inside each one is a little Ghiradelli chocolate egg.  So cute!!  I finished each basket with a tag made with the Hello Friend stamp set.  This stamp set coordinates with the Hello Friend Project Kit in the Annual Catalog which I can't wait to make! I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and Pretty Label Punch to punch everything out and finished it off with some rhinestones and Shimmer Ribbon (another awesome Sale-a-Bration pick!).

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: