Monday, February 5, 2018

Petal Palette-Congratulations

If you don't have Petal Palette on your wishlist you need to add it!  It's a gorgeous set and I'm having so much fun playing with it!  This was a quick card that I needed and I love how it came out!  It's super simple but that beautiful flower really makes it stand out. 

There are so many ways to color this flower.  For this card I simply used my Stampin' Write Markers. I love it!  I used two colors for the flowers.  Berry Burst and Powder Pink and two colors for the leaves. Pear Pizzazz and Lemon Lime Twist.  I used the darker color to add sketchy lines to color the image then I went over it with the lighter color to fill in the gaps.  I love the final look of it!  Of course you could always pull out your Blends, Watercolor Pencils or any other coloring medium.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: