Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Overload!

Happy 2018! Wow! I can't believe we're at the beginning of another year!  Someone slow it down!  But with a new year bring Sale-a-Bration!  This year Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs launch tomorrow!  I can't wait!  This years offerings are amazing, you'll love them!  If you don't believe me, check out this card.  There are 2 Sale-a-Bration stamp sets on this card, PLUS the super cute notecards WITH matching envelopes are a Sale-a-Bration choice too! 
First the notecards, these are the Tutti-Frutti notecards and come in a set of 16 preprinted card bases and envelopes.  They're all so bright and fun!  Not only are the envelopes printed on the outside to coordinate with the cards, they're printed on the inside too!  Last week I got to play with a bunch of these notecards and I can't wait to share all my cards with you this week!  Check back all week long!  Next up is the Amazing You Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set.  This is the beautiful flower you see!  I stamped it in Memento and colored it with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends.  So pretty!  I fussy cut them out and they were ready for my card.  My greeting is from another Sale-a-Bration set called Happy Wishes. This set is so much fun and there are sooo many greetings you can layer up.  I can't wait to show you more of this set!  Tomorrow the catalogs both go live! I can't wait!  Keep checking back I have soooo much to share over the next few weeks!  If you haven't signed up for my Sale-a-Bration stamp camp, there is still time but hurry time is running out!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: