Thursday, January 4, 2018

Amazing You and Tutti-Frutti Cards

I have one more example for the week sharing the amazing Tutti-Frutti notecards.  These may be one of my all time favorite Sale-a-Bration products ever!  I'll be stocking up on these for sure!  It's so easy to make such amazing a quick cards with them!  I love this cute and simple card so much!  
I love that it looks complicated, really those are just two of the fantastic thinlits in the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.  There is no stamping at all on this card. To add color to the YOU thinlit, I colored it in an ombre look with my Stampin' Blends.  I layered up some vellum, Calypso Coral Cardstock, and some DSP from the Petal Passion DSP pack in the Occasions Catalog.  Finally to finish it added some Shimmer Ribbon from the new Shimmer Ribbon Pack in the Sale-a-Bration catalog and some bakers twine. So cute! The preprinted cards makes it look like you spent hours stamping it perfectly! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: