Monday, December 11, 2017

Customer Appreciation Class

Saturday I held my annual Customer Appreciation class.  December is such a busy time and it's always nice just to slow down for a few minutes and take some time for you.  I always hold my customer appreciation in December to give my customers that much needed break from the holiday hustle and bustle.  The cards are always simple-remember it's a busy month, you don't want to be dealing with a crazy new technique!  But it gives them a few cards to have on hand and the best part this class is free!  My gift to all my customers for helping me have a great Stampin' year!  This first card features the Blooms and Wishes set.  I love this set.  If I'm looking for a fun floral set, this is a go to for me!  Those colors together are gorgeous! Crushed Curry, Rose Red and Lemon Lime Twist!   
I can't stop using the Year Of Cheer DSP!  I love the metallic patterns! I've had soooo much fun with it this season!  But it's not just for holiday cards.  You can use it year-round in a fun card like this one.  You can change up the greeting to nearly any occasion!  The Black Rhinestones and Crochet Trim is so pretty on this card!
Finally, it's almost time to think about Valentine's Day, what's better than this sweet card using the Watercolor Words set!  The greeting is white heat embossed on both the Berry Burst card stock and the black. The 'you' greeting is from the Sunshine Sayings set.  So cute! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: