Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best of 2017-November and December

Every year I take a week and look back on all my many many creations from the year.  I actually love going back through my blog for the year and seeing how my stamping has progressed, style changes and favored techniques-it's always embossing!  I've picked two projects from every month to showcase.  For more details on the projects click the provided link under each project and it will take you to the original blog post.  Today we'll look at favorites from November and December. 

 This sweet skunk had to make the cut!  I love him so much!  

Our new Stampin' Blends are a huge favorite of mine!  This beautiful set of cards showcases them beautifully! 

 December is a month of sneak peeks and playing with all the new stuff coming in 2018, this unicorn is for sure a favorite and you can expect to see lots more in 2018 of this unicorn!

 I mentioned a couple days ago that Lemon Lime Twist was a huge favorite of mine this year, it seems only fitting to end the year featuring this color once again.  

With that I wrap up 2017 and look forward to all the cards, boxes and other projects I'll make in 2018!  Thank you for checking out my blog, whether this is your first time visiting or you've been following me for years, I truly appreciate you allowing me to share what I love to do! 
Have a wonderful and safe New Years! 
Thanks for looking, see you next year! 



No comments: