Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Best of 2017-March and April

Every year I take a week and look back on all my many many creations from the year.  I actually love going back through my blog for the year and seeing how my stamping has progressed, style changes and favored techniques-it's always embossing!  I've picked two projects from every month to showcase.  For more details on the projects click the provided link under each project and it will take you to the original blog post.  Today we'll look at favorites from March and April!

 This card is so simple but so pretty with all the white embossing!  What I love most though is that all the flowers are colored with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  It doesn't change the color but it gives great shine and sparkle!  I made this card is two other colors as well!
I loved this fun unique twist on a fall set to use in the spring.  Really anything in these colors makes me happy!

One of the most popular challenges that I gave my team this year was a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I'll be doing it again in 2018 too!  I hope you will play along too!  This card was a favorite of mine from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

There's so many things on this card that I love.  I'm not quite sure where to start! 
Click here for the details of this card.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: