Thursday, December 14, 2017

Amazing You

I have another sneak peek of a couple pretty awesome Sale-a-Bration items to share.  On first glance through the catalog this set, Amazing You, didn't grab my attention but I got it anyway because it coordinated with the other Sale-a-Bration item I'm sharing today (more on that one in a minute!).  Even though this set wasn't number one on my list, for some reason it was the first thing I played with and I'm so glad I did because now I couldn't love it more!!!!  It's a gorgeous set, I don't know why I wasn't more excited about it!!!  This card just makes me so happy! There's so much to love about it.  I love the colors, the images, the greeting.  It all coordinates and works great together! 
The 'celebrate' thinlit is also a Sale-a-Bration option this year.  It comes in a set that coordinate with all the greetings in the Amazing You set.  It's definitely a must have this year!  I know I'll get lots of use out of mine!  More sneak peeks tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: