Friday, November 10, 2017

Multiple Image Shaker Card

These two cards were pretty intense to make.  They took a few days of sitting on my desk and working on them when I could.  While they took a while to make they were sooo worth it.  The inspiration came from this card. I love the finished look of them!  Each circle is basically a different shaker area.  They have different items in each shaker area, and different images. There was lots and lots of sponging and ink blending on these cards.  I was very careful not to overlap colors or have two of one color next to each other.  Basically I made myself crazy!  This whale one is pretty darn cute, but I think I love the mermaid one the best!    
I think I'm more drawn to this one because of the colors.  I love the 5 sweet mermaids peeking out.  YES those were fussy cut! That was actually one of the quicker parts of these cards LOL!  But it was all a labor of love and I love the finished results of them!  Super cute and fun.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: