Thursday, November 16, 2017

Advent Boxes

While at the craft weekend I had two goals.  Plan the cards for my upcoming class and to make 24 advent boxes for my children.  I made sure both of those were done on Friday.  I wanted easy boxes that I could put together quickly, I wanted them to be about 2"x2" in size and if I could store them easily for next year I wanted that as well.  As luck would have it Sam from Pootles posted this box just a couple days before the weekend.  This box is genius too!  There is no adhesive to hold it closed.  Not a lick!  It's an incredible box!  I was blown away by how easy it was to make!  I followed Sam's instruction on her video exactly so I'm not going to go into those details.  Check out her website for all the directions.  I made 12 Old Olive boxes and 12 Berry Burst boxes.  Old Olive for Logan and Berry Burst for Megan.  I used the Merry Little Christmas DSP to decorate the sides of each box.  The kids will alternate days opening the boxes and each box has a special treat for each kid inside.  I'm so glad they're done and because they have no adhesive they fold flat so I can use them again next year!  So exciting!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Reserve your Stamparatus today!  

No comments: