Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Baby Wipe Stamping and Colorful Seasons

I'm still sharing lots of the samples that I demoed at my summit!  The next technique that I shared was stamping with baby wipes.  This technique has been around for a long time but I think sometimes it's easy to forget the easy techniques.  I love creating custom ink pads with baby wipes and reinkers.  It's so easy!
Stack a few baby wipes and then drop a few drops of reinker onto the baby wipes.  Then just use your inked up wipes like you would an ink pad.  I used lots of fall colors for the two leaves cards. 
For the snowflakes I went with shades of blues.  So pretty!  I love the Colorful Season set and Framelits.  They're so pretty and like the name suggests it's an awesome year round stamp set that you could use for any season!
I have more baby wipe stamping cards to share tomorrow, and I'll also share what to do with those inked up baby wipes when you're done stamping.  Check back tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: