Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Post It Notes and Butterflies

This would be one of the sweetest back to school gift ever for a teacher.  It's so simple too!  You could easily make a ton of them! It all started with the clothes pins.  I found these cute, colored clothes pins at the container store and bought two packages (they were $4 for 12-come on!).  I cut out some butterflies with my Butterfly framelits and some cardstock and vellum.  Super easy and a glue dot is all you need to assemble it all!!  I wanted a cute gift for inside the bag, so I covered a stack of post it notes in some cardstock, added a fun greeting and a pen and boom!  Simple gifts in almost no time!  The longest part was die cutting the butterflies but you could also use punches, and it doesn't even have to be a butterfly!  You could use flowers, tie in the school colors and mascots or even print off a sheet of the school logo and punch them out.  Endless possibilities for quick and easy gifts!  PS-in addition to teachers, these would make great gifts for co-workers, receptionists, friends, kids (my daughter loves a good stack of post its!).

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Crafty Carla said...

Very cute Ruth, I love it!!