Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Marbled Background

I LOVE our background stamps!  They are so brilliantly designed and they look amazing when stamped!  My all time favorite is the Diagonal Strip background I keep that in reach at all times.  I love added a quick accent with it.  However.  This Marbled Background is pretty amazing though.  I may have to keep this one close too.  I love stamping tone on tone with it, it gives the most beautiful subtle background!  
The YOU might look familiar.  After making these cards I had a lot of YOU's left.  No scrap wasted!  These made the best cards!  The cards are pretty simple and straight forward but look so stepped up and classy because of that Marbled Background.  If you don't have it, add it to your wishlist!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: