Monday, August 14, 2017

Birthday Stamp a Stack!

Over the weekend I had a Birthday Stamp a Stack.  This is one of my most popular classes and this weekend was no exception.  I'm so glad so many people were able to come out and create some birthday cards!  These are the 4 cards they made, they actually made 2 of each.  This first one is simple, easy and quick to mass produce!  I used the Petal Garden DSP and the Big on Birthday's set.  So pretty!
I LOVE this cute dog from the Birthday Delivery set!  This card is toooooo cute!!!  I love how fun and whimsical it is!    
 Every time I stamp this cupcake from the Sweet Cupcake set I get hungry! It looks so real!!!  For the cupcake only 2 colors were used, Tranquil Tide for the icing, and Soft Suede for the cake part.  When using darker rich colors you only need one ink to create the many dimensions and layers of everything.  Stamp your more solid layers off a couple of times before stamping on your project.  This also ensures every layer coordinates.  Win, win, win!! 
Finally, no birthday class is complete without some sweet treats!!!  These fun popsicles from the Cool Treats set are so bright and yummy looking!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: