I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit! This event has been years in the making and I finally decided it was time to take the leap and do it! I couldn't be more excited about it!
When: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:30am-3pm. The event begins at with registration at 8:30am, there will be no assigned seats for this event. If you want to sit with friends I recommend arriving early. The live event begins promptly at 9am. We plan to be done by 3pm but please plan for a few extra minutes in case our event goes over the time slightly.
Where: St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW in downtown Albuquerque
What: This will be a full day of teaching and training. We'll have live demonstrations from 3 Stampin' Up! demonstrators, including myself. We'll show fun techniques and lots of new products from the Holiday Catalog! We have a combined total of over 30 years of experience with Stampin' Up! In addition to the demonstrations and training you'll also receive:
- A stamp set, Painted Harvest, valued at $20 from the new 2017 Holiday Catalog!
- An Accessory pack filled with a variety of accessories for you to use on your make and takes and take home for future products!
- 9 Make and Takes, including a full color instructions booklet!
- Catered lunch so you don't have leave the fun!
- An exclusive summit bag that you can use over and over again!
- Prizes, snacks and more!!!