Featured Post

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Rut...

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit

I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit!  This event has been years in the making and I finally decided it was time to take the leap and do it!  I couldn't be more excited about it! 

Here's all the details:
When: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:30am-3pm.  The event begins at with registration at 8:30am, there will be no assigned seats for this event.  If you want to sit with friends I recommend arriving early.  The live event begins promptly at 9am.  We plan to be done by 3pm but please plan for a few extra minutes in case our event goes over the time slightly.
Where: St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW in downtown Albuquerque
What:  This will be a full day of teaching and training.  We'll have live demonstrations from 3 Stampin' Up! demonstrators, including myself.  We'll show fun techniques and lots of new products from the Holiday Catalog!  We have a combined total of over 30 years of experience with Stampin' Up! In addition to the demonstrations and training you'll also receive:
  • A stamp set, Painted Harvest, valued at $20 from the new 2017 Holiday Catalog!
  • An Accessory pack filled with a variety of accessories for you to use on your make and takes and take home for future products!
  • 9 Make and Takes, including a full color instructions booklet!
  • Catered lunch so you don't have leave the fun! 
  • An exclusive summit bag that you can use over and over again! 
  • Prizes, snacks and more!!!
Cost: The cost for this event will be $70 paid via the link below.  All registration must go through the link below.  Space is limited sign up early to ensure your spot. 







I hope you can join me at this amazing event!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!  

No comments: