Monday, July 17, 2017

Pieces and Patterns Bear

The Pieces and Patterns set is sooooo cute!!!  I'm so in love with all these cute little stamps!!!  I have lots of fun ideas to put them into action.  I just need the time!  Luckily this week is Craft Weekend!  I'm so excited!!!  These weekends are so much fun I can't wait!!  I'll start packing today.  My goal is to take very little.  I take so much stuff and then use a small fraction of it, this time I'm planning strategically and only taking what I need.....that's the plan anyway :)  But I hope to have lots to share after this weekend! 
I added some embossing paste to my card.  The bear is obviously the stand out image but he was looking a little plain in the corner by himself so I punched a circle out of a post it and covered him up.  Then I put my stencil over and spread some embossing paste over that.  I tinted the embossing paste ever so slightly with some crumb cake ink.  It's not white but it's not an over powering brown either.  It's a really cute card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: