Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Rose Wonder Box

I shared a card made with Rose Wonder, today I'm sharing the box for the gift.  I decided not to watercolor this time and just used the thinlits.  The box is very simple but very elegant with the white and vanilla together.  I love the pop of Crumb Cake with the burlap ribbon too. 
I white heat embossed the greeting, stamped with the Brushwork Alphabet.  The finished box size is about 4x6.  My box is a 6x8 piece of cardstock scored at 1" on all sides, then cut your tabs and assemble and add a belly band for it to slide in and out of.  Easy peasy!  Tomorrow I start sharing new stuff!!  I'm so excited!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: