Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Graduation Cards

I don't know about you, but here in New Mexico graduation season is about to hit us head on!  I came up with a simple, but fun and chic graduation card that if needed I can make more.  I know of 3 graduates so far....I'm sure I'm missing some though.   
Here's so food for thought......all 3 of these cards are going to children of whom I baby sat for at one point in my life.....partner that with the fact that another child that I babysat for just got married a couple weeks ago....wow...thanks life...that was a slap in the face I didn't need.  I'm still trying to figure out the math here, because as far as I can see I'm not old enough for the children I babysat for to be graduating, much less married!
I really like this design for a graduation card because it's easy to customize to the school colors.  The '17' I colored with ink pads and sponge daubers.  I really love the fun ombre look you get.  I know there are people out there probably cringing because I paired up Very Vanilla and Whisper White but I like it, especially on these cards.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: