Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Graduation Cards

I don't know about you, but here in New Mexico graduation season is about to hit us head on!  I came up with a simple, but fun and chic graduation card that if needed I can make more.  I know of 3 graduates so far....I'm sure I'm missing some though.   
Here's so food for thought......all 3 of these cards are going to children of whom I baby sat for at one point in my life.....partner that with the fact that another child that I babysat for just got married a couple weeks ago....wow...thanks life...that was a slap in the face I didn't need.  I'm still trying to figure out the math here, because as far as I can see I'm not old enough for the children I babysat for to be graduating, much less married!
I really like this design for a graduation card because it's easy to customize to the school colors.  The '17' I colored with ink pads and sponge daubers.  I really love the fun ombre look you get.  I know there are people out there probably cringing because I paired up Very Vanilla and Whisper White but I like it, especially on these cards.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: