Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Daisy Delight

One of the bundles I'm most excited about in the new catalog is this new Daisy Delight Bundle!!  How adorable is this Daisy!!!  I'm so excited about this one!  I think a lot of other demonstrators are excited too, it's already on back order :( But keep it on your wishlist it's a good one!  The daisy is an awesome punch that coordinates perfectly with the stamp.  I stacked two stamped and punched daisies out for this card for a fuller flower but it's also super cute with only one!  
One of the things I love the most on this card is that colorful border along the bottom.  Isn't it pretty?!?!  I used four of the new In Colors (Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide) and sponged over some clear heat embossing. The stamp that I embossed is the floral image from the new Wood Words Set.  I thought the border strip looked really good with this card.  The strip was actually cut off of a large heat embossed and ink blended background.  To see what I did with the rest of the background piece you'll have to check back tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: