Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, April 24, 2017

Who Wants a Popsicle?!

These little treat boxes came out sooooo cute!!! I saw these boxes a while back and I knew I had to make these boxes for my amazing guests who attended my class over the weekend.  Aren't they adorable!!!?  I only have 3 of the 5 colors pictured here.  The two colors missing are Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.  I went with all 5 of the 2016-2018 In Colors.    
The box is a pretty standard box.  I cut a slit in the edge and slid the popsicle stick in and adhered it down with a hot glue gun.  There's a wrapper for the box allowing the box to just slide in and out. So CUTE!!!!!  My box isn't too big.  I holds two peanut butter eggs.  If you ask me that's the perfect little treat.  I used some Dazzling Details on the outside of the box to add some sparkly texture to the popsicle. 

Measurements for the box:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cardstock.  Score at 3/4 on all 4 sides. 
Measurements for the wrapper:
7 3/4 x 4 cardstock. Score on the long side at 3/4, 3 1/2, 4 1/4 and 7.  It is a pretty snug fit. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Super cute!! Thank you for the AWESOME inspiration!!