Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, April 3, 2017

Random Acts of Cardness

I have great friends.  My friend Kim has sent me two cards recently.  I loved them both so much that I wanted to share them.  Kim sent me this card for my 14th Stampin' Up! Anniversary.  I love everything about this card from the die cut 14 to the glimmer paper!  So pretty!
She also sent me this card, I love it too!!!  I love these colors together, I love the perfectly tied bow. Seriously how is it so perfect!!!?!  Thanks Kim for the awesome cards! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to have a wonderful friend like you! Love you, my friend!