Monday, April 10, 2017

Gold Embossed Rose Wonder


I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Thread, Birthday, and Die Cut.
This card came out so pretty!  I really love the white and gold together, so pretty!  I thought the gold and white together needed a nice, rich color to pair it with so I went with Elegant Eggplant.  I die cut the rose three times, twice in Shimmery White cardstock for the leaves and once in Crumb Cake for the rose. 
Since I covered the rose in gold embossing powder I could have die cut the rose in any color, since I was using scraps I just so happened to have a rose size scrap in Crumb Cake so that's how that worked out.  I did 2 layers of gold embossing powder for a nice smooth look on the rose.  I added some black and gold twine and some black splatter on the card.  I love everything about this card! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: