Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, April 10, 2017

Gold Embossed Rose Wonder


I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Thread, Birthday, and Die Cut.
This card came out so pretty!  I really love the white and gold together, so pretty!  I thought the gold and white together needed a nice, rich color to pair it with so I went with Elegant Eggplant.  I die cut the rose three times, twice in Shimmery White cardstock for the leaves and once in Crumb Cake for the rose. 
Since I covered the rose in gold embossing powder I could have die cut the rose in any color, since I was using scraps I just so happened to have a rose size scrap in Crumb Cake so that's how that worked out.  I did 2 layers of gold embossing powder for a nice smooth look on the rose.  I added some black and gold twine and some black splatter on the card.  I love everything about this card! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: