Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bunch Of Melon Mambo Blossoms

I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Melon Mambo, DSP and Thread
Melon Mambo is one of my favorite colors in the brights.  Obviously in a challenge where I need to use Melon Mambo and DSP I'm going to pull out my Pop of Pink DSP. I stamped and punched a ton of these flowers using the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and the Blossom Builder Punch.  Arranging them was the hard part, LOL. 
I love the final look of this card and the cluster of flowers.  The greeting is embossed in gold on some vellum.  I also threw in some Designer Acetate and some Black Cardstock.  I have the Melon Mambo, I have the DSP, I needed some thread...I reached for my gold metallic thread to tie in the gold embossing and the gold from the acetate.  This card is so pretty!  I love it!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




No comments: