Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Birthday Bag


I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Sparkle, Birthday and Bag.


 I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to make this ADORABLE! Birthday box!  I really love the soft pastel like colors of the Peekaboo Peach and the Crumb Cake.  I love the softly stamped cupcake, which was stamped with only the two ink pads.  I stamped off twice for the bottom layers and off once for the middle layers.  It gives such a pretty soft look to the cupcake. 
For the sparkle I cut out 'wish' from some Gold Glimmer paper.  I attached it all to a doily and then attached it to my project, it's so pretty!!!  I just need a friend to have a birthday now so I can give this to them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: