Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 3, 2017

Workshop Cards

I was lucky to be asked to do a workshop for a few lovely ladies last weekend.  It was a great workshop and my hostesses earned lots of free stuff!  I was so happy to be there!  These are the two cards that I designed for the make and takes, the first is really simple but so super cute!!!  They asked for a masculine card and this set is perfect for any guy in your life!  I love this card and you can easily change it up with any of the tools. 
This was their second make and take.  I love the pop of Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo!  So fun with all the colorful leaves!  The glimmer paper you can earn FREE but only through the end of March.  I love this glimmer paper option, the three colors are so beautiful.  In the pack you get Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum-yum!!!  Don't wait!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: