Monday, December 19, 2016

Window Box Preview

There was once a girl who when creating her Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog preorder didn't give this hexagon box a second thought and passed right over it in the catalog.  Then that same girl watched a video from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator only event called On Stage.  That girl saw Sara Douglass, SU CEO make this ordinary hexagon box open from the side and not the top, that one side opening box changed that girls mind on this once ordinary hexagon box and suddenly it was at the top of her preorder list.....it's true I'm that girl!
Now I want to finish that story because I don't want to give you the impression that I didn't initially like the box but with a million other things that I *needed* in the new Occasions catalog it just wasn't going to make my first order....until Sara Douglass changed my mine, blew my mind.  This box is gorgeous as is, I can't deny that! 
But when it opens from the side.....Oh. My. Gravy! I lost it!!! Isn't that the cutest thing EVER!??  Now this box, if you put it together as directed opens from the top, which is also super cute, believe me I've done it!  But this side opening box is so unique and so cute that how could you resist?!?!
Inside my box I have 6 super mini cards, they're about 1 7/8 x 3, just the cutest little card to attach to a gift, to put in a lunch box, leave on a desk.  Super cute!!  The cards were also an idea from Sara, she is incredible you guys!  I cannot wait to play more with this box!!!!  Put the Window Box Thinlits on your wishlist NOW!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: