Monday, December 5, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin

Our last Paper Pumpkin was so cute!!!  I love the little scenic scene with the tiny houses and trees.  I immediately wanted to make it into a shaker card.  I love it so much!!!  I assembled the front of the card as the instructions indicated but without the vellum piece and I glued everything down, no dimensionals inside the shaker.   
Then I cut some frames large enough to show the beautiful winter scene inside.  I added a window sheet to the back of the frame and some dimensional strips.  The last step was to add my shaker bits.  This time I went with lots of different sequins.  There's a bunch of blue one and some snowflakes.  It's almost like a snow globe on a card!  I love the 'sending smiles' greeting on this because it can be used for a winter card and not just a Christmas card.  So fun!!!
I made 2 shakers and the rest of my cards I made the traditional way, I did mount them on a larger note card, but more because that's my preference of card size then the size that came in the kit.  Over all this kit was so cute and I love the stamp set!!  You may see more from it soon!  If you're not subscribed to Paper Pumpkin there is no better time than now!  Sign up here!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: