Monday, December 12, 2016

Customer Appreciation Class

December is always a busy time of year.  Typically I don't do a lot of classes in December, but the one I always hold is my customer appreciation class.  This is a free class that I offer to my wonderful customers who have supported me all year long.  They can come make 3 cards and enjoy yummy snacks and an hour or so of some stress free time with friends. 
The cards are all very simple but so cute!  I think this sweet birthday cupcake is my favorite!  I love that the cupcake is detailed with only 2 ink pads!!!  We only used Watermelon Wonder (icing) and Chocolate Chip (cake). 
The holiday season will fly by and we'll all be looking for Valentine's cards soon!!!  I thought I'd give everyone a jump start with this card.  Thanks to all my amazing customers!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: