Friday, November 18, 2016

Shaker Flamingo

I love shaker cards, they're some of my favorite cards to make, ever! This is a pretty simple shaker but it's oh. so. cute!!!!!  To start with a shaker you need a window.  For my window I decided I wanted it to go through the card base too so I used my Layering Circles Framelits and cut a hole in both the card front and the card base.  Make sure to add your widow sheet over any and all 'windows' you've cut out. Our Foam Adhesive Strips makes shaker cards sooooo easy!  They're flexible and wrap around your window effortlessly!    Then you just fill your shaker and add the front or back.  They're so much fun!!!!!
I fussy cut the flamingo and the leaves but they're so cute and worth the time to fussy cut!!!  If you're interested in shaker cards, I'll be hosting a shaker card class in the new year.  Look for it coming soon in January! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: