Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm Back With Two Cards

I am back! I decided as long as the kids were out of school last week I was going to take a mini vacation from my blog as well.  I was able to catch up and get some work done as well as enjoy Thanksgiving and family time!  I have lots to share this week!  Today I have two cards, they're the same card with different greetings, but it's so easy to make a stack of them and add the proper greeting later.  
I am completely in love with this card.  The pop of Peekaboo Peach is so pretty against the Sahara Sand and Black backgrounds.  I love the white embossed greeting on the black cardstock.  You can substitute any greeting too.  I think this card would work for any occasion.   
I pulled out my Touches of Texture stamp set.  It's such a pretty stamp set and I haven't used it as much as I should!  I love the little piece of doily sticking out and the black metallic thread.
Of course it all had to sparkle so the greeting and the flower are brushed with some wink of stella.  If you have a friend who maybe doesn't love the Peekaboo Peach color (first question why, cause it's amazing!), you could easily substitute any color of the flower with this card. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: