Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Grateful For Friends and Watercoloring

Tomorrow is the day!  I leave for craft weekend!  Yay!!!!!!  I really can't wait.  These weekends are so much fun and I've made so many new friends and have gotten to know old friends even better!  I'm so thankful for all my friends old and new!!!! 
Earlier this month I issued a challenge to my downline, that in this month of being Thankful I wanted them to send at least 3 cards this month to 3 people who they are grateful to have in their lives.  Like with all challenges I don't give them one without making good on it myself.
I made a stack of these cards using the Remarkable You stamp set.  This is my favorite floral set to watercolor.  The images are large and bold!  I love that!  I picked 4 colors, I used Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo.  The cards are all made the same with the exception of the color.
I put them all on Black card bases to really make that bright flower pop! I finished each card with a splatter of Gold Wink of Stella, Gold Glimmer Paper, a gold embossed greeting and some Black Bakers Twine.  
I really love how all of these cards came out.  What about you?  Who are you thankful to have in your life?  I am challenging you the same challenge I made to my downline this month, send at least 3 cards (you can send more but send at least 3) to 3 people who you are thankful are in your life.  I promise it will brighten their day!

As I mentioned above I'll be away at craft weekend for the weekend.  I have one more post for this week and more next week, make sure to follow me on my Facebook page for updates all weekend from our Grease (the movie) themed Craft Weekend!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

WOW! These are all so pretty Ruth. I love the colors, and you're right, the black really makes them pop. I also like the vellum you used and embossed in gold? I hope that's right. I need to try that; I always see vellum used, but for some reason, I forget about it. Lovely creations! I am thankful that we are cyber friends, and get to see your lovely work! Hugs