Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Caffeine Fix

We have some late nights at our craft weekends for sure!!!  What better way to get that boost of caffeine than a sweet gift like this.  I made these little gifts for a few good friends at our Grease Themed Craft Weekend.  I just love them to pieces!!!!  First the little jars, they're pretty cute!!!  I found them at a big box craft store in the clearance section.  This was a few months ago, there was a bunch and of course I had no plans for them at the time but they were too cute to pass up and at such a great price at 80% off!  I grabbed almost all of them LOL.  I'm so glad I did though because they were the perfect holder for all these treats!   
The jars are filled with some coffee and chocolate, of course chocolate!  I count myself as a chocolate snob too.  I'm pretty picky about my chocolate and I definitely don't like milk chocolate.  I love getting chocolate at See's they're my favorite.  And if you're ever gonna pick me up some chocolate I love their scotchmallows the best!  Mmmmmmmmm!!! I bet you didn't stop by today to learn about my chocolate preferences though LOL. 
I used the Cheerful Tags Framelits from the Holiday Catalog for my tags.  I added a tiny white card in there so that I'd have room to write a quick message.  I also used the Tin of Tags Stamp set for the greeting and tied it all onto the jar with some Thick White Bakers Twine.  I made a few of these in different colors and made sure the tags coordinated with the colors, but this turquoise one is my favorite!!!! 

I'll have more from our Grease Weekend soon!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: