Wednesday, October 26, 2016

November Stamp Set Of The Month

I feel like I just started my stamp set of the month program a few months ago, but as we're already into November's set I've been doing it almost a year!  It's been so much fun and I love highlighting sets that could be easily over looked in the catalogs.  Mixed Borders is a set that is super cut but I think sometimes gets passed over.  The greetings in it are soooo fun! I love the fonts. 
Did you know with photopolymer stamp sets you can bend them into desired shapes, that's what I did with this one.  So cute!!!!!  When you order the Mixed Borders stamp set in November you get supplies for all three of these cards plus directions on making them.  
What's better than getting a new stamp set but three cards ready to go with that set!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!  

No comments: