Thursday, August 25, 2016

Stamp Set Of The Month

September's Stamp Set Of The Month is Summer Sorbet.  I've wanted this stamp set for a while and I'm glad I finally made an excuse to get it! LOL, as if I needed a reason ha!  These cards are so cute and so sweet!  This stamp set works perfectly with our new ombre ink pads.  I've highlighted the Bermuda Bay ink pad in all of my samples.  
When you order this stamp set in September, (or preorder it by September 1st and get a free gift with your kit!) you'll receive the supplies to make all three of these cards.  Seriously though isn't this simple balloon one the best!  I love images that you don't need embellish a lot with.  Check out how cool that ombre ink is too.  The balloons are lighter on top and get darker as you move down to the baskets.  So cool!!!!
This card is so cute and so simple, it just might be my favorite.  I love the variation in colors on that heart!  So fun!!!  Don't forget to order your Summer Sorbet kit today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: