Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Spinning Cactus

Who doesn't love a spinning cactus.  I mean providing of course it doesn't spin into you or anything like that.  This cactus is harmless and sure to make you smile!  He's suspending in an oval cut out of the card and you can turn him a few times before closing the card and sticking him in the mail and then when the lucky person that receives this card opens it, it will spin.  That's possible the cutest thing ever!!!!
Of course I had to add googlie eyes!!!  The guitar and sombrero come from the coordinating DSP, I just cut them out and attached it to the card.  I cut the cactus 3 or 4 times, once cutting out the stamped image, the other times from Emerald Envy cardstock.  This makes him sturdier and spin better! 
 He is suspended between the ovals with a piece of silver metallic thread.  Make sure the thread is pulled really tight and secured really well on the top and bottom with Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape.  I love this sweet spinner!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 


1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

How do you come up with these adorable ideas??? This is SOOOOO cute! I am going to make him...you amaze me Ruth. Just amazing... Hugs!