Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Shaker Pineapple

Are you ready for some projects that I made at Craft Weekend?  Remember I didn't make a lot, I came home with very few handmade cards, lol.  A lot of times at Craft Weeekends I'll get into a rut and make a thousand of the same kind of card.  This proved to be true at this weekend.  I ended up making a bunch of shaker cards.  Mostly because my obsession with sequins has hit an unhealthy level.  And every time I see sequins, anywhere, I buy them.  I bought some at a big box craft store because they came in cute jars!  It's bad people!  I'm officially addicted to sequins, I have a problem!  On the topic of sequins though....there's some gorgeous sequins coming in the Holiday catalog!  I can't wait to get my hands on those!!!  EEEEKK!!!  Demonstrators get to preorder today, you know those were on my list!  Back to the card!  I saw this card on Pintrest and loved how they did the shaker!
I decided to go with lots of gold and brown sequins and only make the bottom a shaker.  Isn't that cute!!??!  Ahhh!  I love it so much!!!!  I love white embossed greeting on the black cardstock and the gold printed Window Sheet on the right really ties in the gold sequins inside.  So cute!!!  I have another shaker to share tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: