Friday, August 12, 2016

Merry Mice-Sneak Peek!

You guys all know I'm a sucker for animal sets, you guys all know I love puns so how could I not get this set?  Merry Christmouse-come on seriously, too cute!!!!!!!!!  I though about coloring this guy but I also really needed to use my new Emerald Envy and Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder...YES you read that right-GLITTER EMBOSSING POWDERS!!!  EEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!  You can see the Emerald one on the side of the card.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! So how else was I going to glam up this singing mouse?  Make his clothes glittery of course!  Cause if a mouse is going to wear clothes, they had better sparkle!   
I paper pieced the whole thing, meaning I stamped the mouse multiple times on different colored cardstock then cut out each teeny tiny piece and glued it all back together like a puzzle.  It was a little teadious, but tooootttttalllllyyyy worth it! Once the shirt, scarf and hat were cut out I covered them in VersaMark and embossed them with the glittery powder!  EEEEK!!  Isn't it cool!!!!!??!  I love all the sparkle!!!! Such a cute card!!  You'll see more from this stamp set! There's other cute images that I have plans for!

Thanks for looking, see yous soon!!!!

No comments: