Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Jolly Moose

Hey! It's a bonus post today!  I have another post that went up earlier make sure you scroll down to see that one too.  The truth is last week I did a ton of stamping and now I have a ton of stuff to share and so I may have to share more than one card a day!  I'm sure you don't mind though :)  This moose from the Jolly Friends set, coming in the Holiday Catalog is my favorite.  He's so cute and I just love dressing him up.  My husband will tell you that animals don't wear clothes.  He hates animals in clothes, our dog has a little bow tie that slides onto his collar and he even gets annoyed with that.  Come on!  A bow tie on a dog, that's the cutest thing in the world....we'll next to a moose in a hat and scarf of course!!!  Look at the card base on the right though, can you see all that amazing texture?!  
That is from our new Cable Knit Dynamic Texture Embossing Folder.  Whew! That is a mouthful!  This embossing folder is different than our other in that it gives a much deeper impression and this crazy 3D texture that's insane!  I have pictured here a piece of cardstock embossed with our Lucky Star folder and two sheets embossed with the Cable Knit folder.  Can you see the huge difference this folder makes!  It's incredible!!!!!  Now you do run it through your Big Shot differently than you do a regular folder.  You still want your platform set to an embossing folder, but you only need one plate.  You want to put your paper in the folder (you can spritz with a little water first if you want), put the folder on your platform spine first, your plate on top of that.  That's it!  Run it through and you'll get amazing results!  For more on how to use this embossing folder check out this video by Stampin' Up!'s own Shannon West :) This folder is amazing, I hope to see more like this in the future!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: