Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jar For You

After I got home from Craft Weekend I wanted to send some cards to my friends.  Just a quick note to let them know how much I appreciated their company and how much fun I had with them at craft weekend.  I made a few of these.  Thanks to coordinating framelits this card came together pretty quickly.  I love the soft colors and the simple beauty of the jar!  
Of course I had to add sequins to it, cause I'm sequin obsessed right now! I used the sequins that came in our June Paper Pumpkin!  I love those sequins, and the colors of them!  For the background I just used my sponge daubers to add a little color to background.  I love the softness and I just love those colors together!  I used Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.  I finished with a little splatter then added my jar and flowers.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: