Friday, August 26, 2016

Feathered Thank You

I made this card for my wonderful, good friend Nikki.  Last week she helped me out at the last minute and took my kids for a few hours so I could be somewhere else important.  She happened to have taken the day off of work that day, probably God intervening somehow there knowing I would need help that day.  Whatever the reason I'm so glad she was there to help!  I made this card for her and I had the kids send her some Thank You cards too.  The kids had so much fun.  Nikki and her family were way more fun that I am :)  
The feathers are stamped on Sahara Sand with Sahara Sand ink, except for that colored one.  To get those colors so bright on Sahara Sand I first stamped in White Craft ink.  Then I inked up my feather with Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry and stamped it directly over the white ink.  I used my Wink of Stella to go over it and add some sparkle.  So pretty!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: