Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Embossing Resist Angel

One of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog is Wonder Of Christmas Set.  I just love this Angel and there's so much to do with her!  I love this card so much!  It's soft and sweet.  I love the colors so much!! I'm not sure I can say enough how much I love this years In Colors.  The Sweet Sugarplum (featured here) is for sure my most used of the bunch!  And I love how well all the In Colors this year pair with our Subtles Collection!  Here I used Soft Sky and Sweet Sugarplum and it's a match made in heaven!  
This card is easy, but looks like it took you hours to make.  I stamped and embossed the angel in clear embossing powder then used sponge daubers and my ink to apply color over the angel. The embossing resists the ink.  I just love the final result!  Ok, tomorrow is the day!  Mark your calendars!  THE HOLIDAY CATALOG GOES LIVE TOMORROW!  This is an amazing catalog.  You'll love everything in it!!! I'm hooked for sure!  Check back tomorrow I'll have 3, count them 3 amazing cards to check out plus the catalog of course!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: