Monday, August 29, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Last week I held an event for my downline.  It was a Holiday Catalog Preview Party, we talked all things Holiday Catalog.  I shared lots of ideas for classes featuring the Holiday Catalog products.  I showed some demos and we had a really good time!  This was one of the make and takes they made.  Aren't those gingerbread men/women cute!!!  I love that they have a coordinating punch too!  So fun!!!!  This card is pretty simple and could be done in a class easily but I also showed this card too.....
The teddy bear is so cute!!!  The card is the same layout and colors as the make and take card.  It just shows how easily it is to change up the focal image on your card.  Both really cute cards!  
Does your room look like this?  These are all stamp sets I've used recently and never got around to putting them away.  I'm surprised that pile of stamps didn't topple over!  Look it's not even completely on the filing cabinet!  This is how I spent my Sunday, putting away and cleaning up my craft room.  
Order is restored! It all looks so nice put away!  This won't last long......

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: