Monday, August 15, 2016

Bundle Mania Class

I had a class on Saturday featuring some of our AMAZING bundles in the catalog!  There's so many cute ones!  I had a hard time deciding which ones to choose.  The ones I did go with though, I love and the cards were all super cute!  This first card is with the Thoughtful Banners Bundle.  I love the punch and the stamp set had a million and a half greetings to work with, very versatile.  
The next bundle I went with is the Birthday Fiesta.  This is the one at the very beginning of the catalog that you really like but aren't sure you need because it's got a weird yet somehow cute looking llama staring at you, possible judging you for not getting him.  Fear not, this bundle is super cute! And that weird looking llama, he just wants to be friends :)  We used the cactus in the set for this card and it's the perfect masculine card!  Which I know we all struggle with!
The Sweet Cupcake Bundle is one of my favorites!  It's so cute and that cupcake looks so good!  Definatly a must have!  Lots of people think you need a ton of different stamp sets to do 2 or 3 step stamping.  Not true. This cupcake top and bottom was done with only 3! Marina Mist, Dapper Denim and Chocolate Chip.  If you stamp your stamp first on some scrap paper you'll get a lighter shade and you can use one ink pad for more layers! Get more bang for your buck!  Also go eat a cupcake, this card is making me want one! LOL!
Finally the Weather Together Bundle.  I've used this bundle a lot.  I can't get over that adorable umbrella.  This card is simple and so adorable.  I was inspired by this card here.  I love the Melon Mambo and Black together!  So pretty!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: