Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pun Inteded-Light Bulb

You guys I have a confession......I can't read a calendar.....apparently....  Here's the story about why my blog may go silent for a few days.  Our craft weekend is coming up this month YAY!!!!!  Here's where the trouble started, I had it on my calendar for the wrong weekend.  I had is scheduled for the weekend after it actually is.  So while I'm here enjoying my July thinking I have all the time in the world to get all my work done prior to the weekend, NOPE! I have one less week to do it! EEEKK!!!  It's amazing the difference one week can make!  I'm am now working in overdrive to catch up and be prepared for the weekend.  Which means I'll have a little less time to stamp and blog over the next few days.  Bear with me as I catch up! In the mean time I do have a really cute card to share with you today.  
This card just makes me happy, I love the colors, I love that they're in rainbow order.  It makes me want to make more rainbow cards. Remember my rainbow week?????  That was fun, I need to do it again......soon.....stay tuned...... I used the hostess set Pun Intended, and just stamped the light over and over again in different colors.  I added an embossed greeting and some sequins from the June Paper Pumpkin kit to finish the card.  So cute!  I just love it!  I will be back soon with a new project, I promise! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: